People Matter. You Matter.
- Family Law
- Collaborative Divorce
Ms. Ross is an associate practicing in all areas of family law including divorce, equitable distribution, settlement agreements, custody, support, and post-divorce issues. She also serves as a Guardian ad litem representing children in custody and abuse and neglect cases. She practices in the Circuit Courts and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts of Loudoun, Alexandria, Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington & other jurisdictions.
Ms. Ross is a volunteer pro bono attorney for Legal Services of Northern Virginia (LSNV). Through the Loudoun County Bar Association, Ms. Ross mentors high school students participating in a Law Camp program. Ms. Ross has been certified as a Virginia Bar Association Community Servant and is a member of the Special Committee on Lawyer Referral for the 2009-2012 bar years. She is also an active member of the Junior League of Northern Virginia, where she has served in various leadership positions.
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D., With High Honors - 2002
- The College of William & Mary
- B.A. - 1999
- Honors: with Honors
- Fairfax County Bar Associations, Member, Present
- Alexandria County Bar Associations, Member, Present
- Loudoun County Bar Associations, Member, Present
- Virginia Women’s Attorney Association, Board of Directors, 2013 to 2015
- Loudoun County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2013 to 2015
- Virginia, 2003
- Henry Carrico Pro Bono Award, 2007
- Listed in SuperLawyers Rising Stars for Northern Virginia
- SuperLawyer for Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- “Superb” on the AVVO.com Website
- Pro Bono Attorney, Legal Services of Northern Virginia (LSNV)
- Chair of the Virginia State Bar Special Committee on Lawyer Referral, 2014 to 2015
- Junior League of Northern Virginia, 2006 to 2017
- Law Camp committee